The average salary for a Developer Advocate is $140,000.
What does a developer advocate do?
A dev advocate is someone who represents developers’ interests and helps them use their tools more productively. They engage with developer communities and establish reliable feedback loops with users to ensure programmers get the information they need to improve their work.
How much do you get paid for being an advocate?
The average advocate makes $34,042 in the United States. The average hourly pay for an advocate is $16.37. The average entry-level advocate salary is $22,000.
How can I be a good advocate for developer?
To become a developer advocate, you need to meet a variety of qualifications, including several years working in the application development and user experience fields. Most employers prefer you to have a bachelor’s degree in computer science and for you to be knowledgeable about the product or software you advocate.
How do you interview a developer advocate?
Interview Questions for Developer Evangelist/Advocate Candidates
- What developer sites are you active on?
- What steps would take to increase the use of our company’s APIs by developers?
- What’s the most important one or two things to any early developer experience with a new platform?
What is a technology advocate?
A technical advocate can provide value to the client in many ways depending on their knowledge and personality, including providing insight to the client on future directions for your product, advising the client on best practices for using your technology or providing assistance to help the client resolve a problem.
Who is the top developer?
Top 10 software developers in the world
- Dennis Ritchie.
- Bjarne Stroustrup.
- James Gosling.
- Linus Torvalds.
- Anders Hejlsberg.
- Tim Berners – Lee.
- Brian Kernighan.
- Ken Thompson.
What is IBM developer advocate?
Our developer advocates are responsible for developing our code patterns, actively working on more than 100 open source projects, and curating our library of knowledge resources.
What is developer experience?
Developer Experience (DX) is the overall interactions and feelings that the developer feels when working towards a goal. By Ashley Kim Last updated September 7, 2021. Looking at where major DevOps trends are headed, a common theme across many tools and practices is improving the Developer Experience.
What is the highest paid lawyer?
Highest paid lawyers: salary by practice area
- Patent attorney: $180,000.
- Intellectual property (IP) attorney: $162,000.
- Trial attorneys: $134,000.
- Tax attorney (tax law): $122,000.
- Corporate lawyer: $115,000.
- Employment lawyer: $87,000.
- Real Estate attorney: $86,000.
- Divorce attorney: $84,000.
What kind of lawyer makes the most money?
Here Are The 5 Types Of Lawyers That Make The Most Money
- Corporate Lawyer – $98,822 annually. …
- Tax Attorneys – $99,690 annually. …
- Trial Attorneys – $101,086. …
- IP Attorneys – $140,972 annually. …
- Medical Lawyers – $150,881 annually.
What is the highest paying lawyer job?
What are the highest paying lawyers’ jobs?
- Attorney at law. …
- Immigration attorney. …
- Legal manager. …
- Litigation attorney. …
- Intellectual property paralegal. …
- Corporate attorney. National average salary: $151,503 per year. …
- Patent attorney. National average salary: $155,805 per year. …
- 19 Master of Computer Science Jobs To Consider.
How do I get a job as a advocate?
Some advocacy jobs are formal and require a law degree, while others simply require a passion and knowledge for the subject at hand and a willingness to learn. If you’re interested, find an area that interests you and begin by volunteering. Being an advocate can be a very rewarding experience.